Need help prepping for an interview?
Landing an interview is tough these days. Don’t squander the opportunity by just winging it!
A Two Red Chairs Interview Prep Session is one of the most effective ways to gain a competitive edge in today’s tight job market. Working one-on-one in a relaxed and supportive environment, an Interview Prep Session will help you to:
- Become confident and convincing by developing a personalized strategy for talking about your strengths and weaknesses and how you can be an asset for this job in particular.
- Develop personalized answers to the most common, most difficult interview questions, the ones that throw many candidates off their game and put the interview into a tailspin.
- Eliminate nervousness and stress, before, during and after the interview by practicing those difficult answers and getting feedback. You’ll go from being a jittery job seeker to a cool, confident candidate.
- Get candid, expert feedback on your answers and what you need to do to improve your interview style and personal branding.
- Practice answering questions without sounding scripted.
- Learn the difference between behavioural and situational interview questions, and the RIGHT way to answer both types.
- Formulate a shrewd list of your own questions, so that you can stay in charge of the meeting and accurately assess if this role is the right fit for you.
Click here for more information.